Saturday, April 29, 2000

0135

The early morning fog lifted by mid-morning to a pleasantly bright day. Have been planting more of my early crops and tending my indoor tomato seedlings. Starting to fix up the henhouse a little as well, and am looking at a couple swap meets coming up; it would be nice to have my own little flock, and fresh eggs.

The back is still stiff and sore, forcing me to take frequent breaks, but as the day progresses it loosens up. I'm sincerely trying to offer all things to God, whether pain or frustration or temptation or joy. But I do prefer being healthy.

Pleased and a little excited to see apples germinating from the heirloom seed (Duchess, I think). Transplanted a few, and marked with stakes. An investment in the future. Peas are starting to come up all over real nice.

No comments: